A Word from our Pastor
Our Mission Statement begins, “Westminster Presbyterian Church of Joliet exists to proclaim the life changing message of Jesus Christ.” That’s just a theologically eloquent way of saying that we want to share Jesus Christ with others, here and throughout the world. Christ is at the heart of all our ministry at West Pres Joliet. We hope and pray that is your experience as well.
If you would like to join our membership or become involved in one of our ministry opportunities, please let us know. We would love to welcome you to our West Pres family!
You can help support our local ministries by making a one-time or recurring donation to our church through Presbyterian Mission Exchange:
If you experience problems with online giving, here are some common issues:
- Not all required fields are filled out. Check for a red asterisk showing which field needs to be completed.
- The billing address is not the address associated with your debit or credit card (if you are using a debit or credit card).
- Make sure you do not put a dollar sign in the amount field.
- Verify you have entered your debit or credit card number correctly.
- The debit or credit card may be declined if there are insufficient funds.
If you still have issues with online giving, please contact Operations Administrator of Online Services for the Presbyterian Foundation at 844.299.4011 or via email email@example.com.
If you plan to make a gift of stock or securities, please provide your broker or transfer agent with the following information:
Broker Name: Stofan Agazzi Investments LLC
Attn: George F. Stofan
Address: 2801 Black Rd., Ste. 101, Joliet, IL 60435-2702
Registration of account: Westminster Presbyterian Church of Joliet IL
Account #: 2738-4879
When stocks or securities are transferred electronically, oftentimes the delivering broker or transfer agent cannot disclose the donor’s name. Therefore, please contact our church office at 815.725.6687 to notify us of your gift so we can send you a proper acknowledgement for your tax records.