Supporting our Missions & Ministry
A Word from our Pastor
Our Mission Statement begins, “Westminster Presbyterian Church of Joliet exists to proclaim the life changing message of Jesus Christ.” That’s just a theologically eloquent way of saying that we want to share Jesus Christ with others, here and throughout the world. Christ is at the heart of all our ministry at West Pres Joliet. We hope and pray that is your experience as well.
If you would like to join our membership or become involved in one of our ministry opportunities, please let us know. We would love to welcome you to our West Pres family!
How to donate online
You can help support our local ministries by making a one-time or recurring donation to our church through Presbyterian Mission Exchange. To set up a profile, go to our home page and click on Online Giving.
Online Giving Profile Instructions provides the steps to establish your giving profile.
If you experience problems with online giving, here are some common issues:
- Not all required fields are filled out. Check for a red asterisk showing which field needs to be completed.
- The billing address is not the address associated with your debit or credit card (if you are using a debit or credit card).
- Make sure you do not put a dollar sign in the amount field.
- Verify you have entered your debit or credit card number correctly.
- The debit or credit card may be declined if there are insufficient funds.
If you still have issues with online giving, please contact Operations Administrator of Online Services for the Presbyterian Foundation at 844.299.4011 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other ways to support the mission and ministries of our congregation, please see the Ways to Give tab for expanded information.