Ways to Give
1. Online at westpresjoliet.org through our Online Giving links. Give one time or automate a systematic gift.
2. Use your financial institution’s bill pay feature to automate a one-time or recurring gift using info below:
Westminster Presbyterian Church
1015 Winthrop Ave.
Joliet, IL 60435
Memo: General (or indicate if special offering)
3. Write a check payable to Westminster Presbyterian Church and place in the offering plate on Sunday or mail to 1015 Winthrop Ave., Joliet, IL 60435.
4. Donate appreciated securities from your brokerage account to pass on long-term capital gains.**
Securities are processed through The Presbyterian Foundation. As the Foundation periodically changes their brokerage clearing house, it is best to contact the church office at 815.725.6687 to confirm all information is current before providing the following Securities Transfer Letter Sample to your broker and the Donation Form to the Foundation office or Westminster Presbyterian Church office.
5. Donate your RMD (required minimum distribution) as a QCD (qualified charitable distribution) to reduce adjusted gross income** (See forms and instructions above.)
6. Leave a legacy by naming Westminster Presbyterian Church as a beneficiary in your will or life insurance policy.
7. Shop at smile.amazon.com and select Westminster Pres as your charity of choice
For more info on any of these options, please contact the church office at 815.725.6687.
**The above information is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal. or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal, and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.